Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

My First

 With my sister's wedding coming up, I have been thinking and looking back through all of my old floral photos trying to get a bit inspiration. While doing so, I came across all of the photos from the first wedding that I ever had the pleasure of designing for over two years ago. My dear friend, and teacher got married in Seattle Washington and put me in charge of the flower bouquets, arrangements and boutonnieres! I was set loose with a floral budget, the Pikes Place Market and a beautiful color scheme. I had an incredible time, and learned so much about what it takes to create a beautiful scene with just your hands, clippers and some ribbon... well, that and the most gorgeous flowers in the North West. I love the pictures, and the way that the sunshine brings out the brightest parts of the color wheel.




No comments:

Post a Comment