Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Patience

A snapshot into the wedding is all I have today... as we wait patiently with our hands in our  pockets for more photos to surface from the most incredible weekend of life thus far. 
I was so honored to be a part of my sister and her husbands big day as they said their sweet vows to one another among family, friends and neighbors.
 I am so proud of both of them, and in awe of their ability to share love, and smile endlessly at the world around them. 
They are such an incredible vision of being dedicated to family, work, and play.
 I can not wait to see them grow more together over the years as they build a home, and life together.
 They are just beginning a long journey of laughter, songs, children and snuggles.
 Thank you for sharing this day with us Hallie and Diego, and thank you for believing in me, and my dreams.
You two inspire me everyday to continue living with honesty, passion and to keep dreaming of love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment