Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Surround Yourself


 When I decided that flowers were a definite part of my future, I actively started surrounding myself with them.
 It started with a small collection of flower and gardening books that I got from my grandmother, and slowly it has transformed my bedroom into a sanctuary of colors and smells.
 I am constantly searching for new unique books and vases to add to my growing collection. 
I pick a new flower each day as I walk home from campus to hang or bottle.
 I have recently started pressing flowers in my textbooks. 
I picture my life as this:
A wild weaving of the color wheel into my everyday life.
I wish to sleep among the flowers every night, just to wake up to realize they will accompany me where ever I go.
Someone once said that saying your dream out loud makes it more likely to come true. 
Well, I've been wishing on every passing dandelion and shooting star I see. 




No comments:

Post a Comment