Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

A Springtime Reminder







 Generally,
A few pictures go a long way. 
But this is just a snapshot into my last month in Oregon. 
This spring has cemented the fact that I enjoy learning and working with flowers more than I could have ever imagined. 
Each day is about expanding what I still don't know, and learning from others possessed knowledge. 
Friends all around me are inspiring me to grow my passion for florals in new and exciting ways. Pushing me to test my boundaries of design, dreams and understanding.
I am so fortunate to be surrounded by people who follow their passion everyday: 
For photography, science, and life...
I know SO little when it comes to these things. 
And it's such a great reminder of all of the differences between hearts, and minds that keeps the world running smoothly.
And make it such an exciting and beautiful place to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment