Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Orange You Glad...

I walked into the closest Goodwill on Friday after turning in my application at a local floral shop. Giddy from adrenaline and hopped up on the scent of flowers, I found myself searching once again, for the perfect vase to purchase to display my next arrangement... when I noticed these incredibly obnoxious orange and white vases. 
While I am generally a fan of bigger displays, for some reason, these little guys caught my heart and I was hooked. They reminded me of a sweet mixture of 70's bathroom wallpaper and my grandmothers china. 
I am still learning the tricks and trades of arranging in small vases, because generally you get space for about two or three stems. But, sometimes, the vases are enough to tie the entire display together. I had a fun time with these little guys. 












No comments:

Post a Comment